Oversight - Lambert Creek -- HLK - Lamefoot South - Lamefoot East -- Goodfoot -- Strongfoot - St. Peters Creek
The Cook Mountain Project encompasses several new land positions and the expanded Oversight and Lambert Creek properties. Approximately 1M oz. of gold have been mined from high-grade deposits in the area. The Oversight and Lambert Creek properties host past production and are strategically located near the operating Kettle River Gold Mill. Adamera's work has introduced new geological ideas that support the potential for clustering 1-3M oz. gold deposits. The recent VTEM survey combined with airborne magnetics, experimental airborne AMT, detailed soil sampling and geological mapping has defined numerous high priority drill targets.
- Eight historic drill holes on Oversight demonstrate the significance of the mineralization.
- Intersections include; 10.7 metres of 11g/t Au, 45 metres of 5.1g/t Au, 18 metres of 7.5g/t Au and 2.13 mters of 43.4 g/t Au.
- Extensive ground work completed, including soil geo chemistry,
airborne and mapping.
- Multiple high priority VTEM EM anomalies selected for modelling.
- Major VTEM Conductor on the Lamefoot Mine Trend.